- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is a Federal Work-Study Job?
- Are there financial aid programs for Veterans of the US Armed Forces?
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- What is the New Jersey Student Tuition Assistance Reward Scholarship Program (NJ STARS)?
- What is the Law Enforcement Officer Memorial Scholarship Program (LEOM)?
- What is the New Jersey Tuition Aid Grant (TAG)?
- What is the New Jersey Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF)?
- What is the New Jersey World Trade Center (WTC) Scholarship?
- What is the New Jersey Survivor Tuition Benefits Program (STB)?
- What financial aid programs are available for NJ residents?
- What is the Community College Opportunity Grant NJ Free-Tuition Program (CCOG)?
- Can I deduct my tuition from my federal taxes?
- What is the American Opportunity Tax Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?
- What does a parent need to know about financial aid when sending a child to college?
- Are there some specific things that parents and their student should discuss?
- What role should financial aid play in the selection of a college for my child?
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for financial aid?
- How does my student apply for financial aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links